- Speech-Language Evaluation
- Direct Therapeutic Intervention
- PROMPT Intervention
- Voice Therapy
- School visits at Sidwell Friends Lower School and Geneva Day School, other locations may be available upon request
- Home Programs
- Ongoing Monitoring
- Customized Groups - You gather the group and tell me the need; I'll create a customized group program that fits.
- Articulation Therapy is available for older students via Skype or FaceTime.
- Voice Therapy via Skype or FaceTime is also available. This is particularly good for adults with vocal nodules, hoarse voice, or accents who would like to learn how to change their voice patterns.
- Consultation to parents of young children available via Skype or FaceTime. This is a great option for families who don't have easy access to a qualified therapist and would like to develop a "home program" with periodic guidance from a pediatric therapist. Consultations can also occur over email and or phone.
FEES & INSURANCE
- An hourly fee for service rate is charged for individual evaluations and intervention. Clients are billed for the time spent rounded to the nearest 15 minutes. This may include, but is not limited to direct client contact, in class observations, parent conferences either in person or via telephone, scoring and interpretation of test results, and report writing.
- Group charges are billed at a separate rate. Additional travel fees may also apply.
- Cancellations require 48 hours advance notice. Clients will be charged in full for cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance. The only exceptions are weather related emergencies and illness provided advance notice is provided. In the event of extreme weather we will decide mutually whether or not to hold the session. In the event that your child is ill, please notify me by 8AM the morning of the appointment or as soon as you know that you won't be able to make it. "No shows" are charged at the full rate.
- For full details regarding my rates and payment policy please request my "policies and procedures" document.
- Insurance is not accepted; however clients with an "out of network" benefit may be eligible for reimbursement through their insurance company. Any invoices not covered by insurance may be eligible to be submitted to the client's medical flexible spending account for reimbursement. All dealings with insurance and reimbursement are handled directly by the client.